The Carrington Fellowship program is a community-based one-year-long professional development program for entry to mid-level professionals. Fellows develop core leadership, communication and programs management skills, improve their network, and get mentored.
Our mission is to empower our members and young Nigerians with proactive engagement, training, collaboration and networking opportunities that promote careers development, and build organizations, and drive active citizenry.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Are between the ages of 18 and 30 on or before the application deadline;
- Are Nigerians who live in Enugu, Delta, Edo, and Rivers States;
- Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English;
- Are not alumni of the Carrington Fellowship
- Are available to participate in the one-year-long program in Enugu, Delta, and Rivers States.