1) hiring CEoG Presidential Fellows and
2) accepting applications for round two of our female mentorship program with AAAWE!
CEoG Presidential Fellowship – apply by August 10th!
Are you interested to put economic policy research into action and work at the highest level of government? CEoG Presidential Fellows work directly under the chief economic advisors to African Presidents and Prime Ministers and are usually PhD economists with 2-5 years of experience. The chief economic advisors to the governments of Zambia, Senegal and the Gambia are currently looking for talented African economists to support economic policy analysis and implementation.
- CEoG Presidential Fellow (Economist) for Zambia, Lusaka: Click here for terms of reference and application
- CEoG Presidential Fellow (Economist) for the Gambia, Banjul: Click here for terms of reference and application
- CEoG Presidential Fellow (Economist) for Senegal, Dakar (Francais): Click here for terms of reference and application
MENTORING SUPPORT FOR THE FEMALE ECONOMISTS IN THIS GROUP!
After the successful completion of the first mentorship program with the Association for the Advancement of African Women Economists (AAAWE), we are now accepting applications for the next round from October 2023 – July 2024!
Please find more information as well as the application link below.